Sunday 16 March 2014

Oops!

Life's been pretty ocupado recently and sadly I've neglected to record my adventures here.  I thought a pictorial summary of my experiences this semester would be a good way of making up for lost blog posts.

Snowshoeing in Fuente Dé
epic views en Los Picos de Europa 



Sun-filled San Vincente
moments of hysteria and gorgeous sunshine atop the hill (photos by E.C.)

Beaches, friends, nights out + a healthy dose of Vitamin D
yoga/make-yourself-look-conspicuous-in-public practice (photos by L. Y.)
Triángulo de Amor Bizarro gig + dancey dancey @ la discoteca (photos by L. Y.)
It's safe to say that my Year Abroad just gets better as time goes on; it's not been a total dream, certainly, but during this semester I've had some really beautiful experiences, met lots of new & lovely people and learnt un montón más del Español!

No comments:

Post a Comment